Sunday 9 October 2011

Swimming and braai

Today saw the breaking of the "winter ice" on the swimming pool. The kids decided that it was time for a swim and took the plunge as only children can. They have been in there for almost three hours and have a slightly blue tinge, but wont be moved and they are having a ball! Where were the days that we used to do that. Come rain or shine, we would be in there like lunatics. Kids and dogs alike!  A beautiful day and we are having a braai whilst enjoying some good quality Cape wine.


This morning, I put 9 new products on the shop. It is getting busy. Started playing with the calendar to see when the courses will run. I think I will be running some "test" class. Reduced rate and feeling my way. Should be fun. This is a new thing for me but, there is a lot to share and I love working with enthousiastic and keen students. Can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment